Website ECPI University
The Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Program faculty is responsible for providing didactic and lab content, evaluating students, reporting progress, and for the periodic review and updating of course material.
As a faculty member, you’ll provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
Our terms are five weeks long, and class sizes are small which give our faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific nursing experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
· Minimum of an Associate’s degree
· Lead Instructors should have a Bachelor’s Degree.
· Nationally Registered Paramedic
· 3-5 years progressive field experience in the emergency setting
· 2 years teaching experience
· Appropriate program instructor credentials
· The faculty must be knowledgeable in course content and effective in teaching their assigned subjects, and capable through academic preparation, training and experience to teach the courses or topics to which they are assigned.
· Develop, maintain, and provide instruction including lectures, lab, simulation sessions, and testing.
· Ensure student success through academic advisement, coaching, and mentoring.
· Comply with all academic and regulatory policies.
· Develop, implement, and evaluate the program’s mission, philosophy, objectives, and outcomes.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
A focus on students and academic excellence
· Small class sizes
· Professional work environment
· Talented and committed co-workers
· An adult-focused accelerated schedule
· An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
· Competitive compensation & benefits plan
· ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-ecpiuniversity.icims.com.