Website Richmond Ambulance Authority
This is World Class EMS
Answer the Call with the Richmond Ambulance Authority
Are you compassionate, dependable, and motivated? Are you interested in being part of an organization that provides world-class Emergency Medical Services (EMS)? If so, we want to talk to you! RAA is currently recruiting for EMTs and Paramedics. In this capacity, you will provide excellent patient care to the citizens in the City of Richmond using EMS knowledge, clinical skills, and the highest degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Maintain high standards for health, safety, welfare, and ethical behavior
- Evaluate the condition of patients to determine appropriate care in a pre-hospital and medical transport setting
- Administer proper treatment by utilizing appropriate techniques and medical equipment
- Accurately document patient information in a timely manner while maintaining patient confidentiality and delivering all care with respect for patient rights
- Proficiently operate and drive emergency vehicles in accordance with the company’s policies and all federal, state, and local laws
Full position descriptions and additional details are available on our website. Please visit us at raaems.org and apply!
To apply for this job please visit raaems.org.