Regional Training Funds
Starting August 1, 2017, ODEMSA began to administer disbursement of the Regional Training Funds, formally known as EMS Training Funds. ODEMSA is committed to a transparent and fair process to allow for qualified individuals receive funds to help off set the costs of conducting continuing education courses within our region. ODEMSA can only accept proposals for classes held within our borders. See the map in the general information tab to ensure that your course is in ODEMSA. Proposals outside of the region will have to be made to that area’s regional council.
- Proposals will be scored by the ODEMSA Training Fund Committee and will make a recommendation for funding.
- ODEMSA’s Board of Directors will approve proposals at their regular quarterly meeting.
- Winning proposals will be notified by email.
- The vendor instructs the course
- The vendor submits required paperwork to ODEMSA for payment.
- ODEMSA pays the vendor (or third party) per the terms of the agreement.
Click here to view the ODEMSA’s Regional Training Fund Policy (add link)
- CEU Cat 1 Bid Form
- Auxiliary Course Bid Form
- ODEMSA – Approved Course Roster
- Subcontractor Report
- VA State W9 (vendors & 3rd party payees must have one on file with ODEMSA)
- Post Class Evaluation Form
Videos (coming soon)
- Entering a proposal
- How to download a Course Approval
- How to download a Course Summary Report
- How to submit an invoice