CRITERIA: n individual or organization that exemplifies outstanding dedication and service to the contribution, development, and/or enhancement of EMS for children in Virginia.
ELIGIBILITY: An individual or organization with a significant contribution to the development or enhancement of EMS for children in Virginia. Services cover a continuum of care, from injury prevention to prehospital care, emergency department and hospital services, and rehabilitation.
You will need the following to submit your nomination:
- Nominee’s full name
- Nominee’s Current address
- Nominee’s best contact phone number
- Nominee’s email address that they check regularly
- Agency or program affiliation and position
- Supporting documentation (Please note: Only three attachments in total will be accepted)
- The nominee’s Resume or CV
- One letter of support written by someone other than the nominator
- Newspaper/periodical articles or other materials
- A high-quality photo of the nominee must be included.
- Try to send a color photo (with good lighting) with just the nominee in it.
- If it is an agency or organization, the photo can be a group shot of agency members, a picture of agency headquarters, or a logo
You will need to answer the following about the nominee:
- Summary and justification for why this person/organization should receive this award. How has this nominee gone above and beyond to enhance care for pediatrics or provide injury and illness prevention programs for
- How does this individual or organization exemplify outstanding dedication and service to EMS for Children?
- Describe this individual or organization’s services, which cover a continuum of care from injury prevention to prehospital care, emergency department and hospital services and rehabilitation.
- Why has this nominee been chosen to become an advocate for EMS for Children?
- Do they participate in programs or committees for EMS for Children?
- Have they been recognized for their programs or dedication to EMS for Children locally, regionally or statewide?