CRITERIA: An individual who has demonstrated ability to organize, conduct, manage, problem solve and evaluate within his or her organization and, by exemplary leadership and administrative skills, improve the effectiveness, response, and delivery of EMS.
ELIGIBILITY: Any person responsible for chairing, presiding over, supervising, or administering EMS organizations and/or personnel in Virginia.
You will need the following to submit your nomination:
- Nominee’s full name
- Nominee’s Current address
- Nominee’s best contact phone number
- Nominee’s email address that they check regularly
- Agency affiliation and position
- Supporting documentation (Please note: Only three attachments in total will be accepted)
- The nominee’s Resume or CV
- One letter of support written by someone other than the nominator
- Newspaper/periodical articles or other materials
- A high-quality photo of the nominee must be included.
- Try to send a color photo (with good lighting) with just the nominee in it.
- If it is an agency or organization, the photo can be a group shot of agency members, a picture of agency headquarters, or a logo
You will need to answer the following about the nominee:
- Summary and justification for why this EMS Administrator should receive this award.
- How has this individual demonstrated an ability to organize, conduct, manage, problem solve and evaluate within his or her organization?
- How has this individual, through exemplary leadership and administrative skills, improved the effectiveness, response and delivery of EMS?
- Describe the nominee’s qualities and contributions to EMS in Virginia as a leader and administrator.
- How has this nominee enhanced EMS for their agency, region or the state?
- Does this administrator sit on any committees or participate with programs that help to further enhance EMS and patient care?