Skip to content
- Regional winners will be judged at the regional level for the Regional EMS Awards program.
- The Regional EMS Awards Selection Committee will review all nominations submitted that include all required items for submission.
- Winners selected at the regional level will be forwarded with the Committee’s recommendations to the state level.
- Nominees become ineligible to receive the Regional EMS Award if they have won in the same category within the last two years or, have won the Governor’s EMS Award in the same category within the last five years.
- If an applicant in an award category fails to meet the required criteria, then the Regional EMS Awards Selection Committee can omit the selection of a winner for that category.
- If a nominee is better suited to another award category, the Regional EMS Awards Selection Committee may choose to change the category at their discretion.