CRITERIA: An individual who exemplifies outstanding dedication and service to the statewide Virginia emergency medical services system, and has demonstrated a commitment to a comprehensive, integrated system of emergency medical services throughout the Commonwealth.
ELIGIBILITY: Any individual engaged in emergency medical services.
You will need the following to submit your nomination:
- Nominee’s full name
- Nominee’s Current address
- Nominee’s best contact phone number
- Nominee’s email address that they check regularly
- Agency affiliation and position
- Supporting documentation (Please note: Only three attachments in total will be accepted)
- The nominee’s Resume or CV
- One letter of support written by someone other than the nominator
- Newspaper/periodical articles or other materials
- A high-quality photo of the nominee must be included.
- Try to send a color photo (with good lighting) with just the nominee in it.
- If it is an agency or organization, the photo can be a group shot of agency members, a picture of agency headquarters, or a logo.
You will need to answer the following about the nominee:
- How has this person/program/ agency exemplified outstanding dedication and service to the statewide Virginia emergency medical services system?
- Why is this nominee exceptionally qualified and selected for this award?
- How has this person/program/ agency demonstrated a commitment to a comprehensive, integrated system of emergency medical services throughout the Commonwealth?
- Provide a description of the successes and accomplishments of this person or agency in EMS, to include honors, awards (civic or professional) that highlight their contribution to EMS and the community.